Account Manager - Casino
About The Position
We are looking for a professional, driven, friendly and positive communicator and data-driven Casino Account Manager to work alongside our account management team in Cyprus, establishing long- lasting , profitable relationships with operators and clients. In this position, you will use your people, communication, and analytical skills to achieve the company’s business goals.
What’s the Job?
- Build and manage business relationships with a full portfolio
- Analyze current business offering per partner & optimize commercial opportunities
- Negotiate new commercial and legal deals and opportunities with partners
- Find, establish, and manage new partnerships with new brands
- Retain and grow new partnerships
- Optimize current commercial deal offerings from our partners to grow revenue
- Support the team and company strategy
- Assist with marketing and offers/marketibg collateral organization
- Stay updated on competitive marketing offers in key GEOs
- Help with key projects within your department
- Share compliance, industry, and brand updates
- Keep up on market regulations and assist different teams in complying where required
- Handle and oversee traffic/fraud/account/payment disputes
- Experience in the iGaming industry
- Fluent English
- Strong communication and people skills
- Ability to work under pressure and handle multiple situations
- Ability to multitask and meet tight deadlines
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- A proactive team player who can also work independently
- Can-do, ‘go-the-extra-mile’ attitude
- Sales negotiation experience
XLMedia is a leading digital performance publisher group listed as LON:XLM. We deliver the most relevant and valuable users to global online businesses.
Operating globally across a variety of verticals including online gambling, personal finance and more, the group uses proprietary tools and methodologies to generate high-value users for customers in return for performance-based payment models.
We have offices in Tel- Aviv, Cyprus, London, and New York.
1. We put the consumer at the heart of everything we do
2. We believe transparency is a necessity
3. We grow by being bold
4. We work together at pace
5. We cultivate a progressive culture