About The Position
Our websites that serve medium/large Finnish-speaking audiences need a Senior SEO Specialist who knows it all about the latest SEO trends.
Come work in our Ramat Hahayal office, alongside highly talented people, and leave your own digital footprint!!
What’s the Job?
- Managing and promoting websites across channels
- Growing the sites’ organic audience and rankings, improving conversions
- Working with other marketing departments to run cross-channel campaigns
- Providing SEO insights and recommendations based on on-page SEO review, keyword research, and competitive analysis
- Monitoring and evaluating search results and performance across major search channels
Webpals Group is a leading digital performance publisher group. We deliver the most relevant and valuable users to global online businesses. Around 350 of our most talented technology and digital marketing experts are committed to driving exceptional performance.
You’ll be joining world-class SEO champions, aligning 2000+ profitable, multilingual sites with top SEO trends. It’s a great opportunity to grow professionally, working for one of the frontrunners in the competitive SEO industry!
- At least 2 years of experience and knowledge of SEO OR a native Finnish speaker In-depth understanding of the Internet: social networks, forums, blogs, information searching, etc.
- Ability to be organized, prioritize and handle multiple tasks in a tense and dynamic environment
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- An autodidact with high personal initiative
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent English
- Academic degree
- Vast knowledge and experience with Google Analytics, webmaster and other SEO tools
- Familiarity with web technologies such as HTML, WordPress and FTP
- Advanced Excel knowledge
- A/B testing experience
- Understanding of UX
Please note, only CVs in English will be accepted.