SEO Team Leader financial & tech websites
About The Position
We are looking for a seasoned SEO Team Leader to join our big family! It’s a fantastic opportunity for someone who wishes to work in a dynamic and results-oriented environment.
You will be responsible for enhancing the company’s assets, working with some of the largest personal finance publications in the U.S. while managing and training a bunch of talented SEOs.
Come work in our Ramat Hahayal office and get the most out of this exciting and challenging role!
What’s the Job?
- Manage a talented team of SEOs
- Lead the team that promotes cross-channel, multi-vertical personal finance websites
- Create detailed work plans and strategies
- Coordinate the team’s work with other departments
- Conduct competitive analysis and identify new business opportunities
- Perform business and SEO analysis, drawing conclusions and implementing them
- Teach and develop the teams’ technical skills
- Mentor new SEOs
Webpals Group is a leading digital performance publisher group. We deliver the most relevant and valuable users to global online businesses.
Around 320 of our most talented technology and digital marketing experts are committed to driving exceptional performance.
You’ll be joining Webpals Finance & Tech, which operates high-traffic personal finance sites. It’s a great opportunity to work with a highly-motivated, fun-loving and incredibly collaborative team.
- At least 3 years of SEO experience
- At least 2 years of experience leading an SEO team (minimum 3 people)
- English – high level (verbal, written)
- Ability to identify opportunities and areas for improvement, and to operate in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- Ability to collaborate with multiple teams simultaneously
- Ability to manage and channel employee workloads to deliver targets
- Excellent Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills
- Familiarity with web technologies such as HTML, WordPress, and CSS
- Experience working with large publications
- Experience in the personal finance industry (credit cards, insurance, banking, etc.)