Senior SEO Specialist - Finance (North America)
About The Position
We are hiring a talented Senior SEO Specialist to join our Personal Finance (North America) growth team.
In this role you will plan and implement new SEO strategies, to drive growth and maximize the organic search channels and brand awareness on one of our Personal Finance websites.
We are looking for a senior SEO specialist who is out of the box thinker, creative mind results-driven who will take ownership of every aspect of SEO in the growth team.
What’s the Job?
- Managing and promoting cross-channel, multi-vertical websites
- Growing the sites’ organic audience and rankings, improving conversions
- Working with other marketing departments to run cross-channel campaigns
- Execute technical audits to continuously improve the site’s content quality
- Providing SEO insights and recommendations based on on-page SEO review, keyword research and competitive analysis
- Implementing and managing link building campaigns and freelancers
- Monitoring and evaluating search results and performance across major search channels
- Fluent in both written and verbal English
- 3+ years of experience in SEO
- Experience working with CMS (WordPress) and creating / managing content in CMS environments
- Knowledge of HTML / CSS and website administration
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools, including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tools
- Excellent analytical skills, the ability to interpret data and trends along with meticulous attention to detail.
- A track record of successful SEO program execution
- UI/UX perspective
- Related academic degree in Marketing/Business
- Understanding of brand marketing
Webpals Group is a leading performance marketing company.
We deliver the most relevant and valuable users to global online businesses. With offices in Tel- Aviv, Cyprus, London, and New York.
Our talented technology and digital marketing experts are committed to driving exceptional performance.