SEO Team Leader
About The Position
We are looking for a seasoned SEO Team Leader to join our big family! It’s a fantastic opportunity for someone who wishes to work in a dynamic and results-oriented environment.
You will be responsible for tapping into new markets and helping us create new assets while managing and training a bunch of talented SEOs.
Come work in our Ramat Hahayal office and get the most out of this exciting and challenging role!
What’s the Job?
- Recruit, build and manage a new team of SEOs that will be promoting cross-channel, multi-vertical gaming websites
- Train the team and help the team members develop technical skills
- Create detailed work plans and strategies
- Coordinate the team’s work with other departments
- Conduct competitive analysis and identify new business opportunities
- Perform business and SEO analysis, drawing conclusions and implementing them
- Mentor new SEOs
Webpals Group is a leading performance marketing company. We deliver the most relevant and valuable users to global online businesses. Around 350 of our most talented technology and digital marketing experts are committed to driving exceptional performance.
You’ll be joining world-class SEO champions, aligning 2000+ profitable, multilingual sites with top SEO trends. It’s a great opportunity to grow professionally, working for one of the frontrunners in the competitive SEO industry!
- At least 3 years of SEO experience
- At least 2 years of experience leading an SEO team (minimum 3 people)
- English – high level (verbal, written)
- Ability to identify opportunities and areas for improvement, and to operate in a fast-paced environment
- Research-driven and open-minded professional
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- Ability to collaborate with multiple teams simultaneously
- Ability to manage and channel employee workloads to deliver on set targets
- Excellent Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills
- Familiarity with web technologies, such as HTML, WordPress, and CSS
- Experience working with large publications
- Experience in the gaming industry