SEO Canada Team Member
About The Position
We’re looking for a talented SEO Team Member to join our winning Canadian SEO team. Get ready to manage our exclusively operated websites, which serve medium and large audiences.
Come work in our Ramat Hahayal office, alongside highly talented people and leave your own digital footprint!
What’s the Job?
- Managing and promoting multi-vertical websites across channels
- Growing the sites’ organic audience and rankings, improving conversions
- Working with other marketing departments to run cross-channel campaigns
- Providing SEO insights and recommendations based on on-page SEO review, keyword research and competitive analysis
- Implementing and managing link building campaigns and link brokers
- Monitoring and evaluating search results and performance across major search channels
Webpals Group is a leading performance marketing company. We deliver the most relevant and valuable users to global online businesses. Around 350 of our most talented technology and digital marketing experts are committed to driving exceptional performance.
You’ll be joining world-class SEO champions, aligning 2000+ profitable, multilingual sites with top SEO trends. It’s a great opportunity to grow professionally, working for one of the frontrunners in the competitive SEO industry!
- Fluent English (written and verbal)
- 2+ years of SEO experience
- Experience working with CMS (WordPress) and creating/managing content in CMS environments
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS and website administration
- Experience analyzing websites using a variety of analytics tools, including Google Analytics & Search Console, as well as internal reporting tools
- Experience with large publications
- Content marketing knowledge and experience
- Willingness to learn new topics and industries
- BS/BA degree