Financial Content Editor
About The Position
We are looking for a professional and creative Financial Content Editor to lead content creation for one of our new personal finance websites. Your primary focus will be producing intent-based SEO and editorial content.
Come join us in our Ramat Hahayal office and work in a collaborative and dynamic environment!
What’s the Job?
Work alongside our Head of the New Products business unit, Content Group Leader, and marketing department to create and lead content strategy
- Work alongside the SEO team for content best practices and link building
- Manage the editorial calendar and oversee the editorial work-flow schedule, including articles, videos, promotional materials, ads, scripts, infographics, etc.
- Create cross-promotional content for various platforms
- Manage and execute the monthly content budget for all verticals
- Manage a team of freelancers
- Manage, edit, revise, and reformat content to publish on a daily schedule
Webpals Group is a leading performance marketing company. We deliver the most relevant and valuable users to global online businesses. Around 350 of our most talented technology and digital marketing experts are committed to driving exceptional performance.
You’ll be joining our New Products Business Unit, which operates high-traffic personal finance sites. It’s a great opportunity to work with a highly-motivated, fun-loving and incredibly collaborative team.
- Native English speaker
- B.A. in Communications, Journalism, English or a related field
- 2+ years’ experience as a content manager
- Deep passion for and profound knowledge of finance
- Basic knowledge of SEO, keyword planner, Google Analytics, and social media
- Basic graphic editing skills
- Familiarity with WordPress
- Ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines
- Strong eye for detail, organizational and time management skills
- Team player who can also work independently in a proactive way
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment