SENIOR SEO SPECIALIST – FINANCIAL & TECH WEBSITES
About The Position
We are looking for a Senior SEO Specialist who will be responsible for the growth and performance of a Personal Finance website that targets a medium-to-large English-speaking consumer audience.
Come work in our Ramat Hahayal office, alongside highly talented people, and leave your own digital footprint!
What’s the Job?
- Initiate and manage all SEO-related activities from a marketing and from a technical perspective
- Enhance organic search via quality traffic and page rankings to translate into revenues for an authority site which specializes in personal finance products in the Canadian market
- Market and competitive analysis and research
- Monitor, implement new methods and improve on-page conversion
- Work with other marketing departments to run cross-channel promotions
- Provide SEO insights and recommendations to Client Success Managers to support the achievement of the best products and/or offers suited for the site
- Report weekly updates to the team and brainstorm insights and recommendations for the next idea to implement and test
Webpals Group is a leading digital performance publisher group. We deliver the most relevant and valuable users to global online businesses.
Around 320 of our most talented technology and digital marketing experts are committed to driving exceptional performance.
You’ll be joining Webpals Finance & Tech, which operates high-traffic personal finance sites. It’s a great opportunity to work with a highly-motivated, fun-loving and incredibly collaborative team.
- Excellent English communication skills (verbal and written)
- 3+ years of SEO experience
- Experience working with CMS (WordPress) and building/administering content in CMS environments
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS and website administration
- Experience using a variety of analytics tools for website analysis, including Google Analytics and internal reporting tools
- Very proficient in Excel and analyzing trends and reports
- Experience with affiliate marketing
- Up-to-date on the latest Google updates in terms on page ranking and other important SERP topics
- Experience with large publications
- Willingness to learn about new topics and industries
- B.S/B.A. degree