SEO Outreach Team Leader
About The Position
We are looking for an SEO Outreach Team Leader to join our big family! It’s an amazing opportunity for someone who wishes to work in a dynamic and results-oriented environment.
As the SEO Outreach Team Leader, you will be responsible to enhance the company’s outreach capabilities in order to maximize strategic SEO goals.
Come work in our Ramat Hahayal office and get the most out of this exciting and challenging role!
What’s the Job?
- Managing a big team of multilingual outreach experts (9 people)
- Promoting the company’s digital assets in numerous verticals
- Increasing outreach opportunities for all markets
- Reaching qualitative and quantitative monthly and yearly targets
- Creating and optimizing processes to enable efficiency and reach goals
- Monitoring and approving all outreach deals
- Creating diversified outreach strategies to achieve maximum SEO effect
- Recruiting and managing suppliers (growing the database constantly), agencies, brokers and freelancers
- Training the outreach team for efficiency, new tools, SEO best practices, ROI and target focus
- Optimizing work capacity
- Managing internal company communications to meet targets
- Overseeing and managing a global outreach budget
- Producing reports in our deal management & tracking systems
- Providing analysis on work that has been completed
Webpals Group is a leading performance marketing company. We deliver the most relevant and valuable users to global online businesses. Around 350 of our most talented technology and digital marketing experts are committed to driving exceptional performance.
You’ll be joining world-class SEO champions, aligning 2000+ profitable, multilingual sites with top SEO trends. It’s a great opportunity to grow professionally, working for one of the frontrunners in the competitive SEO industry!
- 2 years’ experience as an SEO/Sales/Performance marketing team lead
- 2 years’ experience in managing at least 5 people
- Ability to identify opportunities and areas for improvement, and to operate in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent leadership and communication skills, with the ability to collaborate with multiple teams simultaneously
- Track record of reaching above and beyond goals
- Ability to manage and channel employee’s workloads to deliver targets
- Advanced knowledge of link building/monitoring tools
- Excellent Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills
- Experience and ability to create and initiate processes
- Service oriented
- English – high Level (verbal, written)
- Experience in managing outreach for a super affiliate or online casino
- A go-getter who is excellent at achieving targets
- 2 years’ experience in managing over 10 freelancers/agencies/brokers
- Additional languages a plus