SEO Strategy Expert
About The Position
We are looking for an SEO Strategy Expert who can develop SEO on-page strategies, train SEOs, and deliver SEO technical best practices for all our verticals, such as finance, tech, and gaming.
Come work in our Ramat Hahayal office and get ready to drive performance through the roof!
What’s the Job?
- Work with 60+ SEOs to enhance SEO on-page tactics and standardize best practices to meet our business goals
- Collaborate with SEOs to develop strategic tactics, including internal site architecture enhancements, as well as indexation and crawling enhancements to increase search rankings
- Enhance employees’ SEO knowledge and efficiency through SEO tools, training, workshops and lectures
- Expand and maintain all SEO checklists and guidelines across the company
- Work with product and development teams to support our SEO technical roadmap creation and deliver best practices for new widgets, page types or themes
- Audit and analyze top-tier websites to deliver on-page action items and identify patterns across all our assets
- Perform competitor analysis and explore potential acquisition opportunities to ensure SEO success and reduce SEO risk
Webpals Group is a leading performance marketing company. We deliver the most relevant and valuable users to global online businesses. Around 350 of our most talented technology and digital marketing experts are committed to driving exceptional performance.
You’ll be joining world-class SEO champions, aligning 2000+ profitable, multilingual sites with top SEO trends. It’s a great opportunity to grow professionally, working for one of the frontrunners in the competitive SEO industry!
- Fluent English (verbal and written)
- Experience with international SEO
- 3+ years of SEO experience
- Strong technical SEO background
- Proven communication and writing skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects
- Ability to work independently as well as collaborate as a cross-functional team member
- B.S/B.A. degree
- Knowledge of gaming (SEO campaigns preferred)
- Work samples or case studies of successful execution of SEO tactics or other digital marketing initiatives that have led to increases in website traffic
- Technical knowledge – HTML/CSS, htaccess etc.
- UX course accreditation