SEO Finnish speaker -student position
About The Position
We’re looking for an SEO beginner to work directly with our SEO strategists. This is a part-time (50%) paid internship position.
Come work in our Ramat Hahayal office, learn the basics of SEO and gain hands-on experience in online marketing!
What’s the Job?
- Assisting with the creation and setup of our websites
- Uploading content and images to the sites
- Creating and adding conversion elements to different website pages
- Optimizing the pages according to SEO best practices
- Building links
Webpals Group is a leading performance marketing company. We deliver the most relevant and valuable users to global online businesses. Around 350 of our most talented technology and digital marketing experts are committed to driving exceptional performance.
You’ll be joining world-class SEO champions, aligning 2000+ profitable, multilingual sites with top SEO trends. It’s a great opportunity to grow professionally, working for one of the frontrunners in the competitive SEO industry!
- Native Finnish speaker
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Great communication skills
- A fast and motivated learner
- Willingness and ability to work with repetitive tasks efficiently
- High level of English
- A degree in digital marketing