Business Analyst- Student position
About The Position
We have an excellent job opportunity for a part-time Business Analyst. Are you a highly analytical and detail-oriented team player?
Come work in our Ramat Hahayal office and play an active part in ensuring that the team’s financial goals are met!
What’s the Job?
- Combine analytical skills with business knowledge to identify opportunities for maximizing profits
- Collaborate with multiple internal teams (BI, data science, product, webmasters) to reach revenue goals
- Propose ways to handle complex business problems
- Drill down through data and translate it into business insights
- Create presentations and analysis reports for senior management
Webpals Group is a leading performance marketing company. We deliver the most relevant and valuable users to global online businesses. Around 350 of our most talented technology and digital marketing experts are committed to driving exceptional performance.
You’ll be joining our Business Optimization team – ninjas that put data-driven decisions, performance, and revenue optimization first. They have a knack for identifying and analyzing revenue performance and trends. They are also experts at providing insights on revenue maximization and implementing efficient work processes and BI tools for better ROI.
- High proficiency in Excel
- Experience as a Business Analyst/Financial Analyst
- Experience creating business analysis methodologies
- A real team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Public speaking capabilities
- Strong business understanding and willingness to dive deep into business processes
- High level of English
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Qlik Sense knowledge
- Relevant degree