Sports Betting Product Manager
About The Position
We’re looking for an experienced and dynamic Product Manager to join our growing Sports Business Unit.
The Product Manager will lead product roadmap definition and creation. The manager will see oversee the product development lifecycle - from an idea to product and interface definition, with the goal of ensuring our products are leaders within the online sports betting industry.
We place major emphasis on teamwork, transparency, and communication. So, if you feel that this is the environment for you, come work for us!
What’s the Job?
- Own product definition, prioritization, and roadmaps to achieve the company’s strategic goals
- Work closely with internal stakeholders, users, and production teams to deliver high-quality online products that will drive our business forward
- Create documentation for both production teams and users (design briefs, PRDs, wireframes, product guides, etc.)
- Be an initiator of new features and product improvements based on KPIs, competitive analysis, and user behavior
- Promote the product vision and features to users and management, working together with stakeholders
- Train, support and gather feedback from our customers
- Innovate and take our online products to the next level
Webpals Group is a leading digital performance publisher group. We deliver the most relevant and valuable users to global online businesses.
Around 250 of our most talented technology and digital marketing experts are committed to driving exceptional performance.
You’ll be joining our Sports Business Unit, placing you right at the heart of the action, launching new sports products while adding features to our existing campaign management, analytics, CMS tools, and more.
- At least 4 years’ experience as a Web Product Manager, preferably marketing-oriented
- At least 2 years’ experience in online gaming/gambling Product Management
- At least 2 years of experience using agile methodologies
- Deep knowledge of the sports industry (You are a big sports fan!)
- Excellent English (verbal and written) and good presentation skills
- Good understanding of web and systems integration technology (API, System Analysis)
- Customer service oriented
- Good understanding of UI/UX and wireframes
- Ability to create user flow diagrams
- High-level analytical skills and data analysis experience
- SEO & PPC knowledge (Google Analytics/AdWords)
- WordPress knowledge
- Business/marketing-oriented approach
- Experience in online sports betting Product Management
- Good understanding of UX, and conversion optimization