Solution Integration and Implementation Manager
About The Position
An innovative and inspiring Solution Integration & Implementation Manager wanted!
Do you think that delivering platform-based end-to-end solutions is an art that one needs to love? Are you passionate about technology and methodologies? Do you have a knack for and experience leading people? Can you manage CRM, ERP, and other software implementation systems? Does the feeling of seeing people using your creations satisfy you?
Come work in our Ramat Hahayal office and get ready to use your talents to motivate others and help us grow our business!
What’s the Job?
- Lead, train, and supervise implementors of various platforms
- Take charge and/or support our implementation processes
- Manage budgets, actuals, change requests, and vendors
- Collaborate with our Product Department to deliver product requirements
- Drive our business roadmap forward, providing quality tech products on time
- Analyze business requirements and turn them into technical tasks
- Run processes from business requirements to delivery (end-to-end)
- Inspire innovation while thinking of efficient operations and ROI
- Create a unified vision for the entire group
Webpals Group is a leading performance marketing company. We deliver the most relevant and valuable users to global online businesses. Around 350 of our talented technology and digital marketing experts are committed to driving exceptional performance.
You’ll be joining our Tech Department – the tech nerds’ who work on challenging projects, which are to become cutting-edge CRM, ERP, integration platforms, automation solutions, and other tools.
- 5+ years' experience as an R&D Team Leader or an Integration Team Leader
- 3+ years of experience leading developers & implementors of CRM/ERP/SaaS platforms, such as SAP, Salesforce, Oracle, etc.
- 3+ years’ experience managing external vendors and suppliers or developers of 3rd party software implementation systems
- People-oriented approach
- Strong ability to design systems from an architectural standpoint
- Proven experience managing projects and tracking their delivery
- Demonstrated experience understanding product requirements and translating them into R&D tasks while making sure architecture and scalability are in top priority
- Fluent English
- Knowledge of Salesforce or another CRM platform
- Understanding of SAP Business One or another ERP platform
- Familiarity with Jira or other scrum boards platform
- Knowledge of middleware platforms, such as Biztalk/OSB/Tibco/iBolt
- Familiarity with cloud architecture (AWS/GCP)
- Experience with Agile/Scrum methodology