QA Engineer (Salesforce)
About The Position
We’re looking for an awesome and creative QA Engineer to be the product bodyguard when it comes to the quality of our Salesforce solutions, integrations and implementations.
Come work in our Ramat Hahayal office and get ready to go the distance to turn the system upside down to find bugs!
What’s the Job?
- Create a comprehensive, well-structured, detailed test plans and test cases
- Execute strategic code validations, test plans, and automation
- Be responsible for the automation of test scripts as well as their maintenance, reducing the repetitions of manual tests
- Conduct E2E and functional, in-depth tests, ensuring they meet business requirements
- Report on obstacles and any other issues that can disrupt delivery, in a well-organized and clear manner
- Work together with our business analyst, product owner, and Salesforce developers on planning, testing, and release activities.
- Conduct regular review sessions with your team, discussing story creation, processes, and high-level requirements
- Validate SQL queries after new changes
Webpals Group is a leading performance marketing company. We deliver the most relevant and valuable users to global online businesses. Around 350 of our most talented technology and digital marketing experts are committed to driving exceptional performance.
You’ll be joining our Tech Department – the tech nerds’ who work on challenging projects, which are to become cutting-edge BI, CMS, back office, auto QA, and other tools.
- 2+ years of experience testing Salesforce applications
- 5+ years of QA and automation experience
- Experience writing comprehensive and detailed test plans
- Knowledgeable in E2E and system processes/flows testing
- Problem solving and analytical abilities
- Working experience with Agile
- Experience writing automated tests and SQL queries
- Salesforce implementation experience
- Experience with Selenium
- API testing knowledge
- Working knowledge of Jira, TestRail, Jenkins