Tier1 SOC Analyst
About The Position
We’re looking for an experienced SOC analyst to helps us operate and manage our logs and security systems.
Come work at our Ramat Hahayal office and act as the first line of defense for us!
What’s the Job?
- Be the right-hand person when it comes to managing and operating our security systems and information
- Be responsible for gathering, processing, and monitoring GDPR and CCPA data
- Monitor information received from our defense systems and various other company information systems and pass it on for further handling
- Good knowledge of system analysis methodologies
- A real problem solver with great logical thinking skills
- Knowledge of and experience with GDPR and CCPA information systems
- 3 years of experience in information security and IT or other related industries
- Understanding of firewalls, proxies, SIEM, antivirus, and IDPS concepts
- Ability to identify and mitigate network vulnerabilities and explain how to avoid them
- Ability to operate monitoring systems and inspect the logs of various other information systems
- Strong teamwork skills
- Excellent English (verbal and written)
- Technical orientation or background
- Previous NOC experience
- Profound knowledge of GDPR, ISO27001, and CCPA
Webpals Group is a leading digital performance publisher. We deliver the most relevant and valuable users to global online businesses. Our most talented technology and digital marketing experts are committed to driving exceptional performance.
You’ll be joining our Tech Department – the tech nerds who work on challenging projects, which become Cutting edge data-driven content, ML/AI aimed for personalized customer journeys, data pipelines platform and more.