About The Position
We are on the hunt for an experienced Digital Operations champion to help maintain and operate our premium digital assets
Come work in our Ramat Hahayal offices and improve your skills by working with cutting-edge technologies!
What’s the Job?
- Be responsible for the administration of our company’s critical digital applications and digital platforms.
- Help and support version upgrades, new content deployment and configurations for our sites.
- Manage and troubleshoot issues related to our proprietary premium website technologies.
- Become a focal point between different teams including DevOps, Sysadmins, SEO, Product, and developers.
- Organize and optimize various aspects in our site management processes and methodologies.
- Be responsible for NOC/ external services
- Good understanding of current web and internet architecture.
- Experience in application support for medium to large organization
- Experience with production environments at a global scale, incident management, and change control processes to service customers
- Experience in managing WordPress websites including implementation and testing of various plugins and configurations.
- Experience working with SREs, DevOps, and Engineering with the management of Production Digital Systems
- Experience with rolling out mature incident management and “playbooks” into a digital team
- Technical knowledge in maintaining websites using tools like Apache, Nginx, DNS providers, CDNs and more..
- Experience working with Linux based operating systems.
- Familiarity with the fundamentals of scripting and coding in languages such as Bash, Python, Node, JS, PHP etc…
- Background in SEO.
- Experience with AWS and hosting/cloud providers
- Knowledge in web performance analysis and related tools.
PLEASE NOTE, ONLY CV'S IN ENGLISH WILL BE ACCEPTED.
Webpals Group is a leading digital performance publisher. We deliver the most relevant and valuable users to global online businesses. Our most talented technology and digital marketing experts are committed to driving exceptional performance.
You’ll be joining our Tech Department – the tech nerds who work on challenging projects, which become cutting edge data-driven content, ML/AI aimed for personalized customer journeys, data pipelines platform and more.