Full-Stack Team Lead
About The Position
We are looking for a highly skilled and independent Full-Stack Team Lead to drive the business forward by leading a team that develops web-based frameworks and tools.
Come work in our Herzliya office and build state-of-the-art technologies with awesome, extremely talented colleagues!
What’s the Job?
- Design and implement new features and functionalities
- Lead an R&D team while adhering to high coding standards
- Analyze business requirements and provide solutions: write high-level and detailed design docs, develop code and write automated unit tests
- Participate in the planning of different features
- Maintain legacy systems
- Solve production issues
- Meet both technical and consumer needs
- Gather and interpret requirements from different product owners
- Develop high-quality code
- B.A./B.Sc. in Computer Science or equivalent
- At least 5 years of software development experience
- At least 3 years experience leading a software development team
- Strong knowledge of front-end and back-end methodologies and standards
- 3+ years of experience with WordPress or any other CMS
- 1+ year of experience with Angular
- 3+ years of experience with MySQL
- Experience with ES6/TypeScript
- Experience designing code using the best practices and industry standards
- Experience working with AWS, Lambda functions
- Experience with Linux and Linux commands
- Experience working with Git (Bitbucket/Github)
- Team player with strong communication skills and a positive attitude
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- An independent, fast, and highly motivated self-learner with strong planning, coding, and troubleshooting skills
- Experience with NodeJS
- Knowledge of NO SQL DB’s (MongoDB, DynanoDB, etc)
- Knowledge of AWS services
Webpals Group is a leading digital performance publisher. We deliver the most relevant and valuable users to global online businesses. Our most talented technology and digital marketing experts are committed to driving exceptional performance.
You’ll be joining our Tech Department – the tech nerds who work on challenging projects, which become cutting edge data-driven content, ML/AI aimed for personalized customer journeys, data pipelines platform, and more.