About The Position
Role Purpose: Manage the Global Core IT team and outsource providers. Manage IT governance – driving a culture of support excellence and cost-effectiveness of Core IT estate.
What’s the Job?
Areas of Responsibility & Accountability
- Lead and manage the IT Team members including helpdesk and sys admin
- Oversee all IT operations (e.g., network security) and evaluate them according to established goals. Oversee ongoing monitoring, maintenance, and administration of network systems and services
- Oversee providing employees with first-level contact and support, user account management, email system, Internet access, office systems, installation of new computers, etc.
- Plan and execute the organization’s IT infrastructure strategy: Information systems, Cyber security etc.
- Plan and execute the organization’s IT yearly work plans
- Analyse business requirements by partnering with key stakeholders across the organization to develop solutions for IT needs
- Plan and execute the organization’s IT yearly budget
- Monitor performance of information technology systems to determine cost and productivity levels
- Lead large IT projects, including the design and deployment of new IT systems and services
- Responsible for creating and administering disaster plans that will keep the company functional in the event of a crisis
- Assisting in finding practical and cost-effective solutions to identified or revealed security and risk issues
- Undertaking risk reviews of the IT control framework
- Working in relation and conformity with internal and external auditors
- Manage venders and organization assets
What They Produce
- Budget reports.
- Stakeholder level reports: platform & helpdesk performance, health/hygiene, risks/issues, security status
- Improvement roadmap
- inc. trend resolution & new opportunity proposals.
Measures of Success
- Budget control.
- Service level and satisfaction survey performance.
- Major incident frequency and resolution time.
- Business stakeholders
- VP Internal Technology
- Data, Engineering, Product & Casino Tech departments
- Managed Service Partners & Tech Platform Partners/Vendors
- Compliance leads in Finance, Data & Operations
Experience & Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Information,or a related field , or equivalent experience .
- Strong strategic & working tactical experience of all major Core IT components: Security, Networks, Servers, Desktop, MS Office 365, Exchange, Active Directory, Storage, Helpdesk, service monitoring, environment protections, etc.
- 7+ years' experience in information technology management and IT team management.
- BCP/DR direction/priority setting.
- Working experience of Salesforce, SAP & Jira ideal.
- Strong experience of compliance management (esp. Data).
Knowledge & Skills
- ‘Service-focussed’ skills to provide best experience.
- Holistic understanding of Core IT architecture & end user support trends.
- Strong problem solving and stakeholder communication.
- Good knowledge of IT security (e.g. intrusion detection systems) and data resilience.
- Strong budget management.