About The Position
A highly motivated and well-organized DevOps Engineer wanted! We are looking for someone with a flair for DevOps and a knack for identifying the best DevOps practices to revolutionize performance marketing.
Come work in our Ramat Hahayal offices and ensure your next big career move!
What’s the Job?
- Plan, provide, and manage cutting-edge CI/CD solutions, such as GitlabCI, K8s, API gateways, etc.
- Implement and maintain Hadoop-based Big Data tools such as Sqoop, Hue, Impala, Hive, Hbase, Presto, etc.
- Understand, analyze, and troubleshoot complex issues with the application of big data analytics, as well as big data infrastructure
- Collaborate with software engineering teams and other company stakeholders to perform Hadoop updates, patches, and version upgrades when required
- Work together with developers to build and operate critical production systems using DevOps techniques and methodologies
- Provide architectural solutions to complex data and process requirements, ensuring scalability and rapid development of systems
Webpals Group is a leading digital performance publisher group. We deliver the most relevant and valuable users to global online businesses. Around 350 of our most talented technology and digital marketing experts are committed to driving exceptional performance.
You’ll be joining our Tech Department – the tech nerds’ who work on challenging projects, which are to become cutting-edge BI, CMS, back office, auto QA and other tools.
- 3-5 years of experience as a DevOps Engineer at a mid- or large-sized company
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or equivalent experience
- Extensive experience with Linux distros, such as Centos, RHEL, SUSE, or Debian
- Comprehensive knowledge of AWS Cloud services, including ML/Data/Batch processing modules
- Experience with CI and CD methods and terminology
- Considerable experience with Build/CI tools such as Jenkins, Artifactory, or GitlabCI
- Vast experience with CD tools, such as Ansible and Docker
- Experience with K8s in production environments, specifically with Kops/EKS
- Familiarity with Big Data concepts and tools
- Ability to adopt and learn new technologies and vectors quickly