Frontend Web Developer
About The Position
We are looking for an experienced Angular Software Developer to be responsible for developing top-notch web applications to support Webpals systems.
The applications are based on the latest Angular platform and rely on the newest AWS cloud services.
What’s the Job?
- Develop robust web applications with Angular on top of Java/Spring and NodeJS backend, Docker containers, and AWS Cloud Services, such as ECS, ECR, EC2, Kinesis, Kafka, SQS, Lambda Functions, RDS, MongoDB, DynamoDB, etc.
- Accountable for the technical delivery - build, system testing handover/co-ordination, tech support. documentation and deployment activities
- Ability to analyze/identify gaps in functional/business requirements, discuss with functional and client product owners on required changes that align with the product stack and architecture
- Ability to effectively debug and resolve technical issues and/or defects that may be reported as a result of faults in the production system
- Assist in writing technical approach and design documentation as required
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related IT discipline; or equivalent experience.
- At least 2 years of experience with Angular/ReactJS programming
- Good understanding in Object-Oriented Programming and Data Structures
- Experience with Relational Databases, such as MySQL, MSSQL, Oracle, RDS, etc.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a creative, Agile environment and manage agile task assignments
- Ability to learn new concepts, technologies and solve problems
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to convey and relate ideas to others
- Hands-on experience with AWS Cloud Services, such as ECS, ECR, EC2, Kinesis, Kafka, SQS, Lambda Functions, RDS, MongoDB, DynamoDB, etc.
- Hands-on experience with Java/NodeJS programming
- Hands-on experience with Data Streams and Queues, such as Kafka, Kinesis, SQS, ActiveMQ, etc.
- Familiarity with DevOps practices and tools
PLEASE NOTE, ONLY CV'S IN ENGLISH WILL BE ACCEPTED.
Webpals Group is a leading digital performance publisher. We deliver the most relevant and valuable users to global online businesses. Our most talented technology and digital marketing experts are committed to driving exceptional performance.
You’ll be joining our Tech Department – the tech nerds who work on challenging projects, which become cutting edge data-driven content, ML/AI aimed for personalized customer journeys, data pipelines platform and more.