PHP Team leader
About The Position
We have an excellent opportunity for a hands-on PHP Team Leader who is ready to manage and become a mentor for our winning team of highly skilled developers.
This role calls for a mix of technical and managerial capabilities since you will lead many back-end PHP and WordPress development projects as well as front-end Angular2 projects.
Come work in our Ramat Hahayal office and get ready to make your mark in a forward-thinking organization!
What’s the Job?
- Line management and personal development of a highly skilled team of full-stack developers
- Mentoring and coaching junior-level developers
- Capable of understanding and providing technical solutions at any stage: from design to code
- Working closely with project and product managers to provide accurate delivery estimates and manage the transition from analysis to design and delivery
- Take responsibility for ensuring that risks and issues are identified and carefully monitored
- Drive all stakeholders to deliver on time and to the required quality standards
- Work closely with relevant internal teams, ensuring that everything is aligned and coordinated when it comes to seamless implementation of existing and new systems
- Provide support during project resource scheduling and department’s capacity planning
- Take responsibility for making key decisions to ensure successful implementation of all initiatives
- Be fully committed to the entire development lifecycle
Webpals Group is a leading performance marketing company. We deliver the most relevant and valuable users to global online businesses. Around 350 of our most talented technology and digital marketing experts are committed to driving exceptional performance.
You’ll be joining our Tech Department – the tech nerds’ who work on challenging projects, which are to become cutting-edge BI, CMS, back office, auto QA and other tools.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 2+ years’ experience managing a development team as a Team Leader
- 4+ years’ working experience with PHP & WordPress plugins and themes
- AngularJS2 experience
- Experience with XML, Ajax, JSON
- Working experience with Linux and Git
- Strong knowledge of MySQL & SQL Queries
- Good understanding of the Agile methodology, especially SCRUM
- Out-of-the-box thinker
- WP 5.0 experience (dev. & plugins)
- AWS knowledge
- Proven Scrum Master/Version Owner experience
- CI/CD experience – Jenkins, deployment scripts