Data Analyst - Central
About The Position
Create business insights, analytical dashboards, reports. Qualitative and quantitative research.
What’s the Job?
Areas of Responsibility & Accountability
- Define key data and ensure timely delivery to build consistent reports and updates
- Analyse regular data feeds, manage databases and deliver associated daily, weekly and monthly reports and visualisations on performance across different business units
- Build daily, weekly and monthly analyses and reports using analytical tools, and work on ways to streamline processes using advanced SQL and BI tools.
- Liaise with in-house technical teams to develop the customer database and integrate new insights or metrics into the central business data model and associated dashboards
- Take deep dives into the data to help management learn of specific patterns and trends within the different verticals.
- Revenue analytics linking best performing channels and partners with brands
- Undertake ad-hoc reporting and provide analytics back to the teams drawing conclusions from complex analysis
- Assist the Data Analyst Team Lead to provide a proactive service to the business
What They Produce
- Business Insights
- Research findings
Measures of Success
- Speed and accuracy of data as produced in reports and dashboards
- Productivity in delivering on job requests
- Engagement with stakeholders
Commercial, Editorial, Operations
Other members of the data team
Experience & Qualifications
- 2-4 years experience in data-heavy role
- Media industry experience preferred
Quantitative discipline, research, comp science, info tech
Knowledge & Skills
Database, SQL, BI and Visualisation Tools, Python
XLMedia PLC is a leading digital publishing group. We deliver the most relevant and valuable customers to global online businesses.
We own content-rich websites in 18 languages, which alongside in-house technology and exclusive data make us one of the strongest players in the industry. We draw on all three resources to help consumers find the best available product or service to purchase. By helping consumers, we drive vast numbers of highly engaged users to our partners and generate the highest return on our assets.