IT Help Desk Technician
About The Position
We are looking for an experienced, self-motivated, and organized IT Help Desk Technician who can providegive a high standard of service for our local and overseas employees. employees, You should be a proactive autodidact who knows how to multitask, liaise with different company stakeholders and solve complex problems.
What’s the Job?
- Providing support and resolving complex technical hardware and software issues according to SLAs
- Monitoring and responding quickly and effectively to requests received through the IT service desk ticketing system
- At least 2 years of experience as an IT Help Desk Technician at a large company
- At least 3 years’ experience with Active Directory accounts and permissions
- Good level of English (able to provide effective phone, desk, and email support)
- Hardware, software, and network troubleshooting experience
- Experience with Windows 10 and Mac OS, including issue diagnosis and correction
- Experience with Microsoft 365
- Ability to set up computer from scratch
- Understanding of networks, such as VLANs and WiFi
- Ability to provide off-hours support as needed
- Experience with deployment tools (WDS, Intune)
- Familiarity with Windows Servers 2012, 2016, 2019
Webpals Group (a subsidiary of XLMedia plc) is a leading digital performance publisher. We deliver the most relevant and valuable users to global online businesses. Our most talented technology and digital marketing experts are committed to driving exceptional performance.
You’ll be joining our Tech Department – the tech nerds who work on challenging projects, which become cutting edge data-driven content, ML/AI aimed for personalized customer journeys, data pipelines platform, and more.