Technical Project Manager - UK
About The Position
We are looking for a high-paced, results-oriented, creative thinker, and intelligent problem-solving candidate, experienced in technology project management.
Working for the program director, the technical project manager will lead the technology aspects of a global change management program.
* Temporary project. Option for contractor or freelancer. *
What’s the Job?
- Technical project management lead on a major global technology change program
- Prepare detailed project plans to track and follow up on projects’ progress, communicating their status regularly to all relevant stakeholders
- Overall accountability and responsibility for the project delivery: scope, time, cost, quality, change, risk, dependencies, and development.
- Coordinate between teams and resources for flawless projects execution
- Perform risk management analysis to minimize delays
- Project manage other small BAU projects in addition to global technology change program
- Fluent English
- 3-4 years of experience as a technology project manager
- Experience working with cross-functional teams/individuals on large scale projects.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good familiarity with Agile (Scrum) methodology
- Excellent communication skills
- Comfortable working in an ever changing environment
- Team player with multitasking abilities who knows how to work under pressure
- Project management experience with some of the following would be very welcome
- Cloud architecture and services
- Componentized architecture
- API integrations
THE POSITION LOCATED IN CANADA\UK\US
XLMedia plc is a leading digital performance publisher. We deliver the most relevant and valuable users to global online businesses. Our most talented technology and digital marketing experts are committed to driving exceptional performance.
You’ll be joining our Tech Department – the tech nerds who work on challenging projects, which become cutting edge data-driven content, ML/AI aimed for personalized customer journeys, data pipelines platform, and more.