Application Support Specialist
About The Position
We’re looking for a Product Technical Support Specialist to provide maintenance support for a variety of different products and systems.
Come work in our Herzliya office and join an agile team where professionalism, knowledge sharing, fun, and group spirit are pivotal!
What’s the Job?
- Support, optimization, customization and data analysis on the main organization information applications
- Managing cases, requests and support tickets
- Provide a high-level support service to our internal employees
- Problem determination, workaround resolution, root cause analysis
- Ensure that solution and application support documentation is maintained to the highest quality and accuracy
- Helping and cover for other team members where required
- Training Staff
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science / Industrial Management
· experience dealing with support cases or requests via e-mail, telephone and in person
· Good knowledge of system analysis methodologies
· Knowledge of SQL and XLS
· Ability to analyze work processes and identify problems
· Excellent English (verbal and written)
· Team player
· Ability to work independently
· Customer service experience
· Familiar with Jira and Salesforce support
*THE POSITION LOCATED IN ISRAEL*
Webpals Group (a subsidiary of XLMedia plc) is a leading digital performance publisher. We deliver the most relevant and valuable users to global online businesses. Our most talented technology and digital marketing experts are committed to driving exceptional performance.
You’ll be joining our Tech Department – the tech nerds who work on challenging projects, which become cutting edge data-driven content, ML/AI aimed for personalized customer journeys, data pipelines platform, and more.