About The Position
We are looking for an innovative and inspiring Salesforce Expert, with a passion for technology and methodologies and a knack for designing top-notch Salesforce CRM solutions.
Come work in our Ramat Hahayal office and get ready to make the most of your Salesforce experience to help us grow our business!
What’s the Job?
- Carry out Salesforce projects end-to-end: Understand business requirements, design solutions and implement them
- Collaborate with our Product Department and Creative Studio, ensuring smooth implementation of Salesforce solutions
- Be responsible for Salesforce versions deployment and management while communicating the deployment to relevant teams
- Analyze business requirements and translate them to technical tasks
- Find creative ways to solve complex technical and integration challenges
- Inspire innovation while thinking of efficient operations and ROI
- Drive our business roadmap forward, providing quality tech products on time
Webpals Group is a leading digital performance publisher group. We deliver the most relevant and valuable users to global online businesses. Around 350 of our most talented technology and digital marketing experts are committed to driving exceptional performance.
- 2+ years of experience with Salesforce, including experience implementing and configuring Salesforce solutions
- Expert knowledge of Salesforce customization, including custom objects, fields, workflows, process builder, assets, and validation rules
- Proven experience understanding product requirements and translating them to tech tasks while making sure architecture and scalability are the top priority
- People and service-oriented person
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Keen to details
- Ability to see the big picture
- Fluent English (verbal and written)
- Salesforce certified
- Experience with Agile/Scrum methodology
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Information Systems/Industrial Engineering