Python Developer - Temporary Project
About The Position
We're a team of highly motivated and collaborative people looking for someone to help us create a new and innovative platform to consume, analyze, process and distribute data in sports and personal finances. If you're passionate about data, thrive on challenging, stimulating and meaningful work and think you can bring a diverse perspective to our team and products, this is the role for you.
The Python position is a temporary project for six month
What’s the Job?
- Building and optimizing data synchronization services.
- Collaborating with the team to create and improve machine learning models
- Designing, building and testing highly scaleable services and APIs
- Help triage, diagnose, debug and fix issues with production systems
- 5+ Years of experience as software engineer
- Strong understanding of Computer Science fundamentals, algorithms, data structures, and design patterns
- Experience shipping highly scaleable and robust large-scale distributed backend systems
- Significant experience in python development and data science libraries (numPy, Pandas, etc...)
- Solid understanding of databases (MySql, MongoDB, DynamoDB)
- Exceptional understanding of REST principles
- Focus on quality and collaboration.
- Good knowledge of AWS and the Serverless framework
- Knowledge of machine learning concepts
- Experience with data tools like Airflow or Kafka
- Experience with frontend frameworks like react
- Experience with Apache Spark
XLMedia plc is a leading digital performance publisher. We deliver the most relevant and valuable users to global online businesses. Our most talented technology and digital marketing experts are committed to driving exceptional performance.
You’ll be joining our Tech Department – the tech nerds who work on challenging projects, which become cutting edge data-driven content, ML/AI aimed for personalized customer journeys, data pipelines platform, and more.