SAP B1 Implementation Specialist- Temporary
About The Position
We’re looking for a dedicated SAP Business One Implementation Specialist to oversee SAP’s software implementation activities.
Come work in our Ramat Hahayal office and join an agile team where professionalism, knowledge sharing, fun, and group spirit are pivotal!
What’s the Job?
- Responsible for SBO implementation (system configuration/customization/crystal reports creation, management & automation)
- Taking charge of SBO maintenance & user support
- Performing QA of new features
- Working directly with both tech teams and customers
- Running reports and analyzing data using SQL
Webpals Group is a leading digital performance publisher group. We deliver the most relevant and valuable users to global online businesses. Around 350 of our most talented technology and digital marketing experts are committed to driving exceptional performance.
You’ll be joining our Product Department to be right in the middle of all the tech action, launching new products while adding features to our existing campaign management, analytics, CMS tools, and more.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Computer Information Systems (CIS)
- At least 1 year of SQL experience
- 1 year of experience with ERP systems (preferably SBO)
- Experience working with customers
- Experience gathering requirements and turning them into tasks
- Proficiency in Excel
- Online marketing experience