Head of Delivery
About The Position
We’re looking for a Head of Delivery to lead scrum masters and be responsible for all agile delivery aspects of all technology teams in the company and lead cross-functional agile teams with clear strategic objectives.
You will report to senior management and participate in c-level meetings.
You will report burndown and velocity KPIs goals.
You’ll lead technology and the rest of the organization with agile frameworks implementation.
What’s the Job?
- Direct manage scrum masters that participate and facilitate cross-functional agile teams.
- Lead on agile and lean practices that enable the teams to collaborate and deliver predictable value for customers and the business as efficiently as possible
- Collect and report on key team metrics to stakeholders. Drive the teams to continuously improve based on what you learn from tracking team metrics.
- Work with the Product Managers to report team plans and progress to key stakeholders and the wider organization
- Have a 'wide angle' vision / broad view of the organization objectives and portfolio
- Recruit and train successful scrum masters.
- Work in coordination with PMO team.
- Fluent English
- 3+ years as being an Associate Delivery Manager, Delivery Manager, Scrum Master or Agile Coach, working hands-on in an agile, cross-functional teams within an Agile cultured organization
- 3+ years as being Head of delivery or other leading positions of delivery responsibilities in large organizations that adopt agile methodologies.
- Experience of working with Product Managers or Product Owners, Engineers and Designers in a collaborative environment
- Agile certification, such as SAFe or others
- Team spirit atmosphere, willing to share and help others to succeed.
- Experience of stakeholder management - including stakeholders from non-tech disciplines, e.g. business development, marketing, finance, legal, etc
- Able to give examples of where you have supported a cross functional teams to deliver using a range of agile tools and techniques
- Technology positions (hands-on or leadership) positions in a tech-oriented organization.
Webpals Group is a leading digital performance publisher. We deliver the most relevant and valuable users to global online businesses. Our most talented technology and digital marketing experts are committed to driving exceptional performance.
You’ll be joining our Tech Department – the tech nerds who work on challenging projects, which become cutting edge data-driven content, ML/AI aimed for personalized customer journeys, data pipelines platform and more.