About The Position
We’re looking for a talented Scrum Master!
Scrum Masters are the facilitators of Scrum, the lightweight agile framework with a focus on time-boxed iterations. As facilitators, scrum masters act as coaches to the rest of the team. “Servant leaders” as the Scrum Guide puts it.
Come work in our Ramat Hahayal office and become one of the key people that help us shape our technological processes!
What’s the Job?
- Iteration/sprint planning meetings – Protect the team from over-committing and scope creep. Aid in estimation and sub-task creation.
- Standups - Facilitate daily standups.
- Sprint reviews – Participate in the meeting and capture feedback.
- Retrospectives – Note areas for improvement and action items for future sprints.
- Board administration – Work as the administrator of the scrum board.
- Meet individually with team members and stakeholders as needed. Iron out team disagreements about the process and work styles.
- Lead agile/scrum way of work.
- Reporting – Regular analysis of burndown & velocity charts and KPIs
- Fluent English
- 3+ years as Scrum Master
- SAFe (or other) certification of Agile framework
- Past tech-related, software engineering, hands-on experience
- Hands-on experience with cloud infrastructure (AWS/GCP/Azure)
- Hands-on experience with automation frameworks
- Hands-on experience with data analysis frameworks or tools
Webpals Group is a leading digital performance publisher. We deliver the most relevant and valuable users to global online businesses. Our most talented technology and digital marketing experts are committed to driving exceptional performance.
You’ll be joining our Tech Department – the tech nerds who work on challenging projects, which become cutting edge data-driven content, ML/AI aimed for personalized customer journeys, data pipelines platform and more.