About The Position
We’re looking for a highly motivated, organized, and efficient IT Manager to oversee our infrastructure and help desk.
Come work in our Ramat Hahayal office and get ready to rise to the challenge in a fast-paced tech environment!
What’s the Job?
- Create and track IT roadmap, budget and projects
- Act as a focal point for the team, escalating issues to upper management when needed
- Able to prioritize and pushing tasks
- Take responsibility for the company’s core and production infrastructure (servers, virtualization, network, and security)
- Rapidly improve, fine-tune and update servers, network and security infrastructure
- Create policies, procedures, and other documents
- Provide support during off-hours (nights and weekends), when necessary
Webpals Group is a leading performance marketing company. We deliver the most relevant and valuable users to global online businesses. Around 350 of our talented technology and digital marketing experts are committed to driving exceptional performance.
You’ll be joining our IT team – the tech nerds who work on challenging IT projects that impact a wide variety of fields like Cloud Computing, as well as automation processes, security, and different computing environments.
- 3-5 years of managerial experience (preferably at an online company)
- 5-8 years of experience as a Senior System Administrator at a mid/large-sized company
- Windows admin experience (2008R2 – 2012, Windows 7-10)
- Linux admin experience (CentOS, Ubuntu)
- Working experience with the AD environment (GPO, sites, services, etc.)
- Experience managing complex network infrastructure, including Juniper switches, Fortinet firewall, VPNs, VLANs, F5 LTM\ASM, Wifi
- Experience managing Office 365 environment (Exchange, SharePoint, OneDrive, Skype for business)
- Experience with virtualization infrastructure (VMware 5.x-6.x).
- Experience with SAN/NAS-based central storage (IBM\EMC\Netapp)
- Capable of managing both internal and external DNS and SSL
- Cloud services experience (AWS\GCP)
- Database management experience (MySQL\MSSQL\MongoDB)
- PowerShell scripting experience
- Customer-oriented person
- Highly committed, responsible and independent
- Ability to prioritize and push tasks
- An initiator with strong multitasking skills
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Technical English – high level
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- AWS/GCP/Microsoft/Networking Vendor certification