Technical Project Manager
About The Position
As a Technical Project Manager, you will be required to lead technological and complex projects in a global environment.
We are looking for a high-paced, results-oriented, creative thinker, and intelligent problem-solving candidate, experienced in technology projects leadership.
What’s the Job?
- Demonstrated leadership in aligning, driving, and coordinating activities across multiple cross-functional teams and 3rd party solution providers
- Overall accountability and responsibility for the project delivery: scope, time, cost, quality, change, risk, dependencies, and development.
- Coordinate between teams and resources for flawless projects execution
- Prepare detailed project plans to track and follow up on projects’ progress, communicating their status regularly to all relevant stakeholders
- Perform risk management analysis to minimize delays
- Fluent English
- 3-4 years of experience as a technology project manager
- Experience working with cross-functional teams/individuals on large scale projects.
- Recognized as a leader, able to inspire and motivate others, and the ability to formulate and articulate direction.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good familiarity with Agile (Scrum) methodology
- Excellent communication skills (English and Hebrew)
- Team player with multitasking abilities who knows how to work under pressure
- Experience in hands-on code positions
- Cloud architecture
- System analysts or similar experience
Webpals Group is a leading digital performance publisher. We deliver the most relevant and valuable users to global online businesses. Our most talented technology and digital marketing experts are committed to driving exceptional performance.
You’ll be joining our Tech Department – the tech nerds who work on challenging projects, which become cutting edge data-driven content, ML/AI aimed for personalized customer journeys, data pipelines platform and more.