IT Help Desk Technician
About The Position
We’re seeking a self-motivated and organized IT Help Desk Technician who can write technical documents and procedures using extraordinary attention to detail and for whom user satisfaction is of outmost importance - a proactive autodidact who knows how to multitask, connect with different company stakeholders and solve different problems.
Come work in our Ramat Hahayal offices and be part of a team that serves as the company’s ambulance!
What’s the Job?
- Providing service desk support to resolve complex technical hardware and software issues
- Monitoring and responding quickly and effectively to requests received through the IT Service Desk Ticket System (JIRA)
Webpals Group is a leading performance marketing company. We deliver the most relevant and valuable users to global online businesses. Around 350 of our most talented technology and digital marketing experts are committed to driving exceptional performance.
You’ll be joining our IT – the tech nerds who work on challenging IT projects that impact a wide variety of fields like Cloud Computing, Big Data, and DevOps as well as automation processes, security, and different computing environments.
- At least 2 years of experience as an IT team Help Desk Technician from a large company
- At least 2 years’ experience with Active Directory accounts and permissions
- Hardware, software and network troubleshooting experience
- Experience with Windows 10 OS, including issues diagnosis and correction
- Hands-on experience with mobile devices (IOS and Android)
- Experience with Microsoft 365
- Ability to provide off-hours support as needed