Senior Java Developer
About The Position
We’re looking for a highly analytical and experienced Senior back-end developer to drive the business forward by developing web-based frameworks and tools.
Come work in our Ramat Hahayal office and shape the digital industry by delivering top-notch technology solutions!
What’s the Job?
- Be responsible for best practices methodologies - design reviews, code reviews, technical solutions, and improvements
- Analyze business requirements and provide solutions: write high-level and detailed design docs, develop code and write automatic unit tests
- Actively participate in design review, code review and documentation writing
- Develop new applications as well as maintain existing systems
- Deliver careful quality performance, efficiently interacting with co-workers, product managers and customers in English
- Cope with ambiguous situations and rapidly adapt to new ones
- Design, develop and test new features per the requirements provided by our product managers
Webpals Group is a leading performance marketing company. We deliver the most relevant and valuable users to global online businesses. Around 350 of our most talented technology and digital marketing experts are committed to driving exceptional performance.
You’ll be joining our Tech Department – the tech nerds’ who work on challenging projects, which are to become cutting-edge BI, CMS, back office, auto QA and other tools.
- 5+ years of experience withJava development
- familiar with scalable Java applications and modern opensource frameworks like Spring, Hibernate, Quartz
- Experience with relational and NoSQL databases
- Experience with JPA, Hibernate implantation
- Excellent understanding of ORM, Dependency Injection principals, design patterns
- Knowledge of batch architecture and best practices
- Good understanding of event-driven and microservices architecture and best practices
- Familiarity with Linux environment
- Familiarity with unit testing technologies – Mockito
- Ability to work independently and in small SCRUM teams
- Experience with Kafka
- Experience with AKKA, Vert.x
- Experience with AWS
- Experience with Angular 7/ web (html , CSS , JS )
- Familiarity with unit tests - TDD approach