About The Position
XLMedia PLC is a leading digital publishing group. We deliver the most relevant and valuable customers to global online businesses.
We own content-rich websites in 18 languages, which alongside in-house technology and exclusive data make us one of the strongest players in the industry. We make the most out of all the three resources to help consumers find the best available product or service to purchase. By helping consumers, we drive vast numbers of highly engaged users to our partners and generate the highest return on our assets.
What’s the Job?
Championing the needs of the consumer and the customer, developing new products and enhancing existing in line with business strategy to grow audiences and revenues. An all-star collaborator who has strong analytical skills and the ability to apply creative problem-solving. Our ultimate purpose is to deliver world-class products that engage and entertain our audiences.
Experience & Qualifications Required
• 3+ years experience in driving growth marketing, performance marketing or product management working in Personal Finance or a similar field
• Deep curiosity about users and meeting their needs
• Strong bias for action
• Ability to distil multiple inputs into actionable insights and hypotheses
• Engaging and precise communication skills
• Extremely detail-oriented
• Understanding of search engine marketing (paid and organic) and have driven growth through these channels
• Have run A/B tests and generated organizational learnings
• Love for finding creative solutions and consumer-centric products
Knowledge & Skills Required
• Operational understanding of the affiliate and display business models
• Operational understanding of the media industry
• Understanding of API integrations
• Confident leading workshops to define challenges and solutions
• Publishing processes, content creation, editing and CMS capabilities
• Data capture techniques and ways to use data for commercial gains