DevOps Team Leader
About The Position
A highly motivated and well-organized DevOps Team Leader wanted! We are looking for someone with experience leading the DevOps team and DevOps best practices to extend and develop the existing and new system and platforms.
Come work in our Ramat Hahayal offices and ensure your next big career move!
What’s the Job?
- Design, implement & maintain CI/CD processes for multiple R&D groups & teams.
- Design, Implement and maintain cloud services models, SAAS, PAAS, and IAAS based on AWS.
- Collaborate with software engineering teams and other company stakeholders to perform full integration and automation processes.
- Work together with developers to build and operate critical production systems using DevOps techniques and methodologies.
- Provide architectural solutions to complex data and process requirements, ensuring scalability and rapid development of systems.
- 3+ years of experience leading and managing DevOps engineers and at a mid- or large-sized company.
- Experience working in Agile (Scrum/Kanban).
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or equivalent experience.
- Extensive experience with Linux distros, such as Centos, RHEL, Alpine, or Debian
- Comprehensive knowledge of AWS Cloud services and SAAS architecture.
- Experience designing and implementing Pipelines and CI/CD processes using tools such as Jenkins, Artifactory, or CircleCI.
- Vast experience with configuration management and container-based such as Docker and K8S.
- Experience with scripting languages (Python, Bash, etc).
- Platform Security (user endpoints, server, and services security).
- Familiarity with Big Data concepts and tools.
Webpals Group is a leading digital performance publisher. We deliver the most relevant and valuable users to global online businesses. Our most talented technology and digital marketing experts are committed to driving exceptional performance.
You’ll be joining our Tech Department – the tech nerds who work on challenging projects, which become cutting edge data-driven content, ML/AI aimed for personalized customer journeys, data pipelines platform, and more.