About The Position
We have a job opening for a driven and solutions-oriented Performance Engineer! You’ll play the key role in monitoring, investigating, evaluating,
and resolving website performance issues.
Come work in our Ramat Hahayal office and get ready to drive performance through the roof!
What’s the Job?
- Monitor and review the performance of the company’s websites (tier-1, -2, and -3)
- Troubleshoot production incidents:
Work proactively to detect, analyze, and debug performance issues
Collaborate with our business units (BUs) and forward your solutions to the relevant team
- Work together with the BUs to understand the impact a new product or configuration might have on SEO
- Cooperate and communicate with other stakeholders and teams
- Monitor performance trends and configure APM alerts
- Run performance tests, such as stress tests, application performance tests, and back-end load time tests (APM and infrastructure)
- Get acquainted with industry’s best practices and explore relevant products, including:
WordPress plugins that can improve performance
Load test applications
Performance testing systems and tools
Run POC of performance tools
- Conduct performance workshops for SEO teams
Webpals Group is a leading performance marketing company. We deliver the most relevant and valuable users to global online businesses. Around 350 of our most talented technology and digital marketing experts are committed to driving exceptional performance.
You’ll be joining our Tech Department – the tech nerds’ who work on challenging projects, which are to become cutting-edge BI, CMS, back office, auto QA and other tools.
- Understanding of DNS, CDN
- Understanding of Web caching processes and tools (page cache, DB cache, web cache, disk buffer, browser cache, and more)
- Knowledge of SEO, Google Analytics, etc.
- Ability to carry out server-side performance tuning:
- Understanding of TCP/IP protocols
- Capable of Apache/NGNIX tuning
- Proficient in CentOS/Ubuntu (ability to analyze Linux server performance, including RAM, CPU, and IO processes)
- Understanding of PHP-FPM, FastCGI
- Ability to debug access/error logs
- AWS knowledge
- Ability to read PHP code
- Ability to configure MySQL
- Bash scripting knowledge
- Understanding of APIs