QA Automation Engineer
About The Position
A detail-oriented and talented QA Automation Engineer wanted to be the bodyguard of our products’ and digital properties’ quality, keeping it in line with the highest industry standards.
Come work in our Ramat Hahayal office and turn your talents into a career!
What’s the Job?
- Review technical requirements and design documents, providing timely and meaningful feedback
- Create comprehensive and well-structured test plans
- Pinpoint automation test cases based on the test plans
- Identify, record, and track technical bugs
- Automate regression testing, as well as bugs, production and progression testing
- Execute test automation cycles as needed while reviewing and checking automation reports
- Collaborate with developers and product managers to quickly isolate and report issues
- Work actively on the Scrum team, participate in its meetings
- Perform thorough regression testing once technical bugs have been resolved, using both manual and automated test scenarios
- Plan, design, write, maintain, and execute automation code/tests in different environments
Webpals Group is a leading digital performance publisher group. We deliver the most relevant and valuable users to global online businesses. Around 350 of our most talented technology and digital marketing experts are committed to driving exceptional performance.
- 2 years' experience writing test plans and executing manual tests
- 2 years’ experience writing test automation
- Hands-on experience developing front- and back-end infrastructure and establishing an automated testing lifecycle
- Knowledge of different automation tools and QA test automation methodologies
- Experience working as part of an agile Scrum team
- SQL experience
- Selenium experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- E2E test automation experience, including the ability to use a scripting language for flow configuration, test execution, and reports generation