About The Position
We are looking for a System Administrator to maintain, upgrade and manage our software, hardware and networks both on-premise and in AWS cloud
Resourcefulness is a necessary skill in this role. You should be able to diagnose and resolve problems quickly. You should also have the patience to communicate with a variety of interdisciplinary teams and users.
Your goal will be to ensure that our technology infrastructure runs smoothly and efficiently.
What’s the Job?
- Install and configure software and hardware
- Manage network servers and technology tools both on prem and in AWS cloud
- Set up accounts and workstations
- Monitor performance and maintain systems both on prem and in AWS cloud
- Troubleshoot issues and outages
- Ensure security through access controls, backups and firewalls
- Upgrade systems with new releases and models
- Develop expertise to train staff on new technologies
- Maintain security updates for Windows and Linux Servers
- Provide 2nd Tier for HD team
- .3-5 years Proven experience as a System Administrator, Network Administrator or similar role
- Strong knowledge in AWS management & infrastructure
- Experience with check point firewall
- Experience with databases, networks (LAN, WAN) and patch management
- Knowledge of system security (e.g. intrusion detection systems) and data backup/recovery
- Knowledge in networking / switching – Cisco and Juniper
- Ability to create scripts
- Familiarity with various operating systems and platforms
- Resourcefulness and problem-solving aptitude
- Experience in virtual environment (VMware, Hyper V , Oracle)
- Basic Knowledge in Linux
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player
- BSc/Ba in Information Technology, Computer Science or a related discipline; professional certification (e.g. Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCITP)) is a plus
- AWS certificates – an advantage
*THE POSITION LOCATED IN ISRAEL*
Webpals Group (a subsidiary of XLMedia plc) is a leading digital performance publisher. We deliver the most relevant and valuable users to global online businesses. Our most talented technology and digital marketing experts are committed to driving exceptional performance.
You’ll be joining our Tech Department – the tech nerds who work on challenging projects, which become cutting edge data-driven content, ML/AI aimed for personalized customer journeys, data pipelines platform, and more.