About The Position
We’re looking for a highly reliable Project Manager to lead the company’s tech projects.
Come work in our Ramat Hahayal office and get the most out of this dynamic and challenging role!
What’s the Job?
- Ensure flawless projects execution by coordinating between teams and resources
- See to it that all projects are delivered on time, in high quality and within the scope
- Prepare detailed project plans to track and follow up on projects’ progress, communicating the status regularly to all relevant stakeholders
- Perform risk management analysis to minimize delays
- Manage stakeholders and effectively communicate project expectations to different team members and the stakeholders in a timely and clear manner
- Clear obstacles for all project members, especially for the product managers and the R&D
- Report and escalate requests to management, if needed
Webpals Group is a leading performance marketing company. We deliver the most relevant and valuable users to global online businesses. Around 350 of our most talented technology and digital marketing experts are committed to driving exceptional performance.
You’ll be joining our Tech Department – the tech nerds’ who work on challenging projects, which are to become cutting-edge BI, CMS, back office, auto QA and other tools.
- 1-2 years of experience as a project manager
- Relevant bachelor’s degree
- Excellent communication skills (English and Hebrew)
- Well-organized person
- Team player with multitasking abilities who knows to go into details
- Experience managing data-oriented projects
- Good familiarity with the Agile (Scrum) methodology
- Good knowledge of JIRA