About The Position
As an automation specialist, you create quality automation technology solutions across all platforms and products. You lead the automation mindset and deliver operational improvements of processes across the global organization.
What’s the Job?
- Lead and implement multiple automation projects using a variety of tools and technologies.
- Continuous development and improvement of business workflows using automation.
- Build/adjust infrastructure and automation-suites for new features in a fast pace agile R&D environment.
- Work closely with Engineering, Product Management, and Support teams to ensure alignment of objectives and timelines
- Be responsible for data integrity and meta-data aspects
- Meet and coordinate with multiple stakeholders in parallel to establish system goals and requirements
- Thrive to best practices for performance, Scalability, and Ease of maintenance
- Participate in agile ceremonies according to the task at hand, supporting software and data engineering to achieve high-quality, scalable, and well-performing outcomes.
- Fluent English
- +2 years of experience as an automation engineer, using multiple platforms, frameworks and solutions
- Experience with Agile/Scrum methodology
- Integration/data migration troubleshooting experience
- Familiar with automation cloud solutions like Workato and others
- Familiar with RPA solutions
Webpals Group is a leading digital performance publisher. We deliver the most relevant and valuable users to global online businesses. Our most talented technology and digital marketing experts are committed to driving exceptional performance.
You’ll be joining our Tech Department – the tech nerds who work on challenging projects, which become cutting edge data-driven content, ML/AI aimed for personalized customer journeys, data pipelines platform and more.