About The Position
A highly motivated and well-organized DevOps Engineer wanted!
We are looking for someone with a flair for DevOps and a knack for identifying the best DevOps practices to revolutionize performance marketing.
Come work in our Herzliya offices and ensure your next big career move!
What’s the Job?
- Plan, provide, and manage cutting-edge CI/CD solutions, such as GitlabCI, K8s, API gateways, etc.
- Implement and maintain Hadoop-based Big Data tools such as Sqoop, Hue, Impala, Hive, Hbase, Presto, etc.
- Understand, analyze, and troubleshoot complex issues with the application of big data analytics, as well as big data infrastructure
- Collaborate with software engineering teams and other company stakeholders to perform Hadoop updates, patches, and version upgrades when required
- Work together with developers to build and operate critical production systems using DevOps techniques and methodologies
- Provide architectural solutions to complex data and process requirements, ensuring scalability and rapid development of systems
- 3-5 years of experience as a DevOps Engineer at a mid- or large-sized company
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or equivalent experience
- Extensive experience with Linux distros, such as Centos, RHEL, SUSE, or Debian
- Comprehensive knowledge of AWS Cloud services, including ML/Data/Batch processing modules
- Experience with CI and CD methods and terminology
- Considerable experience with Build/CI tools such as Jenkins, Artifactory, or GitlabCI
- Vast experience with CD tools, such as Ansible and Docker
- Experience with K8s in production environments, specifically with Kops/EKS
- Familiarity with Big Data concepts and tools
- Ability to adopt and learn new technologies and vectors quickly
XLMedia is a leading digital performance publishing group with offices in Israel, Cyprus, London, and New York. We deliver the most relevant and valuable users to global online businesses.