Ad tech Product Manager
About The Position
Founded in 2008 and listed on the London Stock Exchange in 2014, XLMedia Plc is a global performance marketing company, using proprietary tools and methodologies to attract paying users from various online channels and directing them to online businesses.
Originally founded in Israel, the company’s Headquarters are now in the UK, with a growing presence in the US, alongside operational resources in Israel and Cyprus.
Operating globally across a variety of verticals including online gambling, sports betting, personal finance and more the group uses proprietary tools and methodologies to generate high value users for customers in return for performance-based payment models.
XLMedia has a clear transformation strategy to achieve its goal of shaping the future of the performance publishing industry. This strategic agenda is based around two fundamental priorities:
- A balanced portfolio of online assets
- Branded, content rich, engaging websites
What’s the Job?
Product Manager will be responsible for owning, maintaining, and delivering the roadmap for ad technology capabilities for the end-to-end campaign lifecycle.
Reporting into the VP Product, the role will establish Ad-tech capability across XLM as a part of our end-to-end platform build.
This role will be a key hire in the product group to create an end-to-end product suite fit for an Ad-tech business in publishing. This role is pivotal to deliver relevant, personalised ads to drive value for operators, advertisers & brands and deliver a meaningful experience to the consumers.
- Building and owning end-to-end AD-serving capability across held and operated assets for XLMedia.
- Work closely with data and technology to develop their Product suite & capabilities and support operational tech platform for XLM.
- Help build a product roadmap for ad-tech, with clear timelines and deliverables for various cross-device offerings and campaign measurement & attribution capabilities.
- Analyse and collect detailed business requirements from end-users and translate them into precise product requirements.
- Communicate and present to business on a regular basis about the roadmaps, capabilities walkthroughs via demo sessions, roadmap sessions & product training sessions.
- Work closely with the product marketing/sales team to communicate and train out new product capabilities and propositions to the sales team.
- 3-5 years’ experience in Product Management/Engineering focused on advertising technologies.
- Strong understanding of the programmatic ecosystem, including supply-side platforms (SSPs), ad exchanges, demand-side platforms (DSPs), integrations with DMPs and third-party data providers & marketplaces, as well as the surrounding commercial challenges and issues.
- Hands-on experience with Ad servers, Social and Paid Search platforms.
- Understanding of Digital Ad Operations.
- Understanding of GA for campaign tracking and optimisation.
- Understanding of the Mar-Tech industry and its intersections with the consumer journey.
- Ability to analyse and collect detailed business requirements from end-users and translate them into clear product requirements for engineering teams.
XLMedia plc is a leading digital performance publisher. We deliver the most relevant and valuable users to global online businesses. Our most talented technology and digital marketing experts are committed to driving exceptional performance.
You’ll be joining our Tech Department – the tech nerds who work on challenging projects, which become cutting edge data-driven content, ML/AI aimed for personalized customer journeys, data pipelines platform, and more.
We have offices in Israel, Canada, US, UK and CY