Sports Betting Product Manager
About The Position
Founded in 2008 and listed on the London Stock Exchange in 2014, XLMedia Plc is a global performance marketing company, using proprietary tools and methodologies to attract paying users from various online channels and directing them to online businesses.
Originally founded in Israel, the company’s Headquarters are now in the UK, with a growing presence in the US, alongside operational resources in Israel and Cyprus.
Operating globally across a variety of verticals including online gambling, sports betting, personal finance and more the group uses proprietary tools and methodologies to generate high value users for customers in return for performance-based payment models.
XLMedia has a clear transformation strategy to achieve its goal of shaping the future of the performance publishing industry. This strategic agenda is based around two fundamental priorities:
- A balanced portfolio of online assets
- Branded, content rich, engaging websites
What’s the Job?
Product Manager will be responsible for owning, maintaining, and delivering the roadmap for US Sports Betting for XLMedia
Reporting into the VP Product, in this role, you will be leading a new product team with the goal of disrupting and succeeding in an extremely competitive vertical of US sports betting. You will be laser-focused on growing, improving, and developing key cutting-edge ideas and products that help us be the key publishers for Sports betting in US.
- Responsible for collecting market needs and collect feedback on existing products through internal cross function stakeholders, direct client, and prospect client interactions and translating them to roadmap.
- Work closely with engineering team to define functional specifications. Develop consensus on specs with engineering and leadership and publish prioritization results.
- Work in cross functional teams to drive sprint plans, execution, and demos.
- Work with product marketing and internal stakeholders to develop go to market plans and define adoptions success
- Interaction with key business areas related to sportsbook including marketing, content, data management, CRM and trading as new features and ideas impact on those areas.
- Work with cross functional core team to review Sports product roadmap
- Support the training of client facing teams on product releases including development of presentation and demo contents.
- Deep knowledge of sports and/or sports betting.
- Solid experience as a Product Manager or Product Owner in a web development environment.
- Experience working with UX/UI teams to produce high quality UX products as part of the product delivery process
- Proven track record of delivering high-quality product improvements.
- Experience putting together a product roadmap and seeing it through to completion.
- Good knowledge of websites, online content, SEO and web development.
- Strong understanding of web analytics and how to analyse data to spot opportunities and make decisions.
- Experience defining business requirements in the context of software and application development both from a technical and customer facing viewpoint.
XLMedia plc is a leading digital performance publisher. We deliver the most relevant and valuable users to global online businesses. Our most talented technology and digital marketing experts are committed to driving exceptional performance.
You’ll be joining our Tech Department – the tech nerds who work on challenging projects, which become cutting edge data-driven content, ML/AI aimed for personalized customer journeys, data pipelines platform, and more.
We have offices in Israel, Canada, US, UK and CY