About The Position
We’re looking for a highly reliable Project Manager to lead the logistics of many rewarding tech projects.
Come work in our Ramat Hahayal offices and open new career horizons!
What’s the Job?
- Coordinate between teams and resources for flawless projects execution
- Ensure all projects are delivered on time, in high quality and within scope
- Prepare detailed project plans to track and follow up on projects’ progress, communicating their status on a regular basis to all relevant stakeholders
- Perform risk management analysis to minimize delays
- Manage stakeholders and effectively communicate project expectations to team members and the stakeholders in a timely and clear manner
- Clear obstacles for all project members, especially for the product managers and the R&D
- Report and escalate requests to management, if needed
Webpals Group is a leading performance marketing company. We deliver the most relevant and valuable users to global online businesses. Around 350 of our most talented technology and digital marketing experts are committed to driving exceptional performance.
You’ll be joining our Tech Department – the tech nerds’ who work on challenging projects, which are to become cutting-edge BI, CMS, back office, auto QA and other tools.
- 3-4 years of experience as an R&D project manager
- Experience with Sales Force / CRM projects
- Relevant bachelor’s degree
- Good familiarity with Agile (Scrum) methodology
- Good knowledge of JIRA
- Excellent communication skills (English and Hebrew)
- Well-organized person
- Team player with multitasking abilities who knows how to work under pressure
- Experience managing web projects (at least 2 years)