ERP Product Manager (Maternity Cover)
About The Position
We’re looking for an experienced SBO Product Manager to lead quality technology solutions across all tech teams, platforms and products that are related to the ERP platform, based on SAP B1.
Performing and implementing detailed analysis of business process requirements and provide solutions.
What’s the Job?
- Gathering requirements and translating business requirements into a clear and efficient process.
- Responsible for SBO implementation: system configuration, customization, management & automation
- Promote product vision, roadmaps and features to users and management, working together with different stakeholders
- Design, develop, test, and implement thoughtful solutions in support of business needs and aligned with industry best practices.
- Create documentation for tech teams and users: design briefs, PRDs, product guides, etc.
- Be an initiator of new features and product improvements based on KPIs, competitive analysis, and user behaviour
- Work collaboratively with our internal team to ensure that the proposed solution is aligned with enterprise architecture best practices.
Excellent English (verbal and written)
At least 3 years experience as a SBO Implementor
1+ years as team leader or other leadership positions
Customer service oriented
Knowledge of conversion optimization
Ability to create user flow diagrams
Experience with Agile/Scrum methodology
Webpals Group (a subsidiary of XLMedia plc) is a leading digital performance publisher. We deliver the most relevant and valuable users to global online businesses. Our most talented technology and digital marketing experts are committed to driving exceptional performance.
You’ll be joining our Tech Department – the tech nerds who work on challenging projects, which become cutting edge data-driven content, ML/AI aimed for personalized customer journeys, data pipelines platform, and more.