Website Owner & Editor
About The Position
We’re looking for Website Owner & Editor to spearhead our sports betting website activity including editorial guidance, traffic growth across all channels (SEO, Social Media, Paid Media and more) and monetization.
What’s the Job?
The role of the Website Owner & Editor is to spearhead the entire website activity, including leading, planning and execution of the following:
- Lead the editorial vision for the website
- Conduct critical audience and search behavior research to directly influence and prioritize website editorial strategy
- Conduct regular content audits of websites to identify key areas of success based on business objectives and user needs to inform content creation
- Develop/oversee and execute SEO strategies for multiple sports betting websites based on industry best practices and company objectives
- Lead/Oversee site audits, competitive/keyword research and content analysis
- Work closely with marketing, design and tech departments to meet website objectives and deadlines
Webpals Group is a leading digital performance publisher group. We deliver the most relevant and valuable users to global online businesses. With offices in Tel- Aviv, Cyprus, London and New York.
Our technology and digital marketing experts are committed to driving exceptional performance.
You’ll be joining our US dream team, helping build our sports assets and US footprint
- Deep understanding of the US Sports culture & Sports betting
- 5 or more years editorial experience
- Ability to place yourself in various audience mindsets to uncover different interests to help build editorial strategy
- Experience using a variety of SEO tools including Google Search Console, Google Analytics, SEM Rush, Moz tools etc.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to drive initiatives forward with limited supervision
- Comfortable working in dynamic, time-sensitive environment with numerous competing priorities
- Endless Curiosity
- Creative thinker, assertive problem solver and a solid collaborator
- Detail oriented
- An entrepreneurial spirit
- A Bachelor's Degree
- SEO experience
- Experience in managing the overall activity of websites in the sports space
- User acquisition/marketing experience including - organic/paid social media, retargeting, influencer marketing and more