Executive Assistant- to the pres of N.America
About The Position
We are on the hunt for an experienced, organized, and energetic Executive Assistant to work alongside our President of North America in our new Austin, Texas office in US.
This exceptionally high-profile role will also help with office admin tasks in our NYC office as well.
If you are impact-Driven, Detail-Oriented and Scrappy, your place is with us!
What’s the Job?
- Manage highly complex calendars and scheduling via Microsoft Outlook
- Plan and coordinate external meetings, which may include cross functional teams, stakeholders, and outside vendors
- Maintain an efficient flow of information between all levels
- Ensure managers are prepared for meetings, and have all necessary supplies or tools
- Receive and direct external visitors
- Assist in document management, compilation, distribution and storage
- Compile receipts to file expense reports, track reimbursement status and review expense reports for approval
- Coordinate travel arrangements and accommodations
- Lead offsite meeting logistics
- Provide support for the President and his team, as needed
- Special project, as needed
- You will work with teams across the US, UK, Israel, Cyprus sites.
XLMedia is a leading digital performance publisher group. We deliver the most relevant and valuable users to global online businesses. With offices in Tel- Aviv, Cyprus, London, New York and Austin.
- BA / BS degree
- 5 - 7 years of administrative experience supporting an executive-level team member
- Excellent computer literacy and experience with Microsoft Suite
- Highly organized, and able to efficiently prioritize a large workload of tasks
- Strong communication skills, and ability to interact with internal and external partners
- Ability to work in an ambiguous, rapidly changing environment
- Self-motivated, and works well under pressure
- A problem solver at heart with a genuine interest in learning by helping
- Experience in a fast-paced startup
- Experience supporting C-level executives