US Based Sales Rep – Finance & Tech
About The Position
We are looking for a US Based Sales Manager - a driven, dedicated, analytical, and service-oriented professional with great people skills, an eye for detail, the ability to prioritize in a high-pressure environment, and an ability to interact with senior management in tier 1 companies in North America
As a Sales Manager, you will be lead negotiations with prospects and potential partners which include Fortune 500 companies and major financial institutes in North America. Post contract, you will take part in periodical calls and meetings with the aim of creating more opportunities and increase deals. The job requires working with our internal teams to identify, opportunities look for growth opportunities, and launch new initiatives ultimately aimed to maximize your partner portfolio across our tier 1 financial website.
What’s the Job?
- Manage a wide and diversified partner portfolio, comprised of industry-leading institutes geared toward US-based audiences from around the world.
- Manage the unit’s pre-sale onboarding process for new partners.
- Learn and keep up to date with market trends and research opportunities.
- Initiate business ideas to help the company meet targets.
- Analyze the different needs of the business to find the most suitable path to serve their needs and grow the business.
- Work closely with the unit’s teams (CSM, SEO, Content, Social, Media, Marketing, and Product) to identify potential for partners across our various websites and media channels.
- Research market trends to facilitate growth in new LOBs
- Communicate with partners on an ongoing basis to gain insights into their performance and market trends.
- “Own it and Make it your own” build your own technique to onboard partners by showing them the value that we can deliver.
- Work efficiently with cross-company departments (Legal, Studio, Billing, and Collection) to support all activities.
- Client-facing work experience – comfortable talking to C level reps
- A knack for the hunt
- Extremely well planned and know what you need, want and what is not mandatory
- Exceptional people skills and profound communication skills
- Strong analytical capacity - able to understand where the value is and prioritize it.
- Native English (verbal and written)
- Self-learner, driven and able to work independently as well as be part of a team
- A proactive approach to a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Excellent time management skills
- Multi-tasking capabilities
- Creative and strategic thinker with an out-of-the-box approach
- BA/BS degree
- Strong online marketing and user acquisition knowledge
- Online funnel management experience
- Google Analytics experience
- WordPress experience
- Understanding of legal aspects
- CRM experience
English CVs must be applied
XLMedia and Webpals Group are a leading, global performance marketing company, publicly traded on the London AIM stock exchange.
We deliver the most relevant and valuable users to global online businesses. With offices in Tel- Aviv, Cyprus, London, New York and Austin.
Our talented technology and digital marketing experts are committed to driving exceptional performance.
We offer progressive employment policies, including unlimited vacation and remote working.